Friday, November 18, 2011

Have you ever been to Gao,India?

what was your expierience like?


where can I find pictures or other information online?|||Goa,India|||whats with you dude?|||yes I'm from India.|||I think you mean Goa India. Yes, there is an old and new areas. I want only to the older area which was very interesting. You can see the old shrimp nets and many interesting places to ride around in a tuk tuk. Like most places in India the air quality is a problem, but people are very friendly.





You can also take boat trips on the interior rivers which I understand are very interesting.





While its not for everyone, I could visit India a dozen times. Its a wonderful culture and generally friendly people.|||What part of WRESTLING don't you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment