Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is having a really good gaydar a sign of being gay?

also, I am a man but I can tell lesbians 100%. not that I gao spotting or anything but I will be talking to my friends about someone and assume everybody knows they are gay, and they don't.|||Nope.


Unless you are gay, but you said you aren't so your not.





You just have a sense.


That does not mean that you are gay.


That just means that your brain is able to pick up on the subtle gestures and movements of a person is a homosexual.


It is not bad.


It does not mean you are gay. Unless you are because then it does.|||You are most likely a latent homosexual, yes.|||maybe you're gay|||well thats just cause your a ninja and secretly a asian :)


haha ok ok actually i've never heard that before.. the gaydar, your thing. And im bi.|||well, maybe, they are not actually gay, and you are too egar to pick it up?


how many that you have confirmed are gay?


now, are you attracted to other guys?


yes, or no?


there is your answer freind.|||I'm a man also. But I am always surprised when I find out someone is gay. I have absolutely no gaydar what so ever. I'll be talking to somebody, and later my friends will tell me that the dude was really into me. I'm always surprised that I didn't know.|||ya from what i can tell of you your most likely a flamer|||Nope, im gay but my gaydar is nearly none existant, my friend has more than I do and I doubt she would be gay|||Maybe you have gay psychic powers.|||Of course not. That alone is by no means a sign. It just means you're highly perceptive to other people and can understand them which is a great quality. The case may be that you simply take more time than other people to consider the possibility of them being gay, etc





And if you are gay then it is but a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment