Friday, November 18, 2011

Can anyone plz translate this its rly important i know what it means plz and ty?

Mou gaman bakka shiterannai yo iitai koto wa iwanakucha kimi no fighting pose misenai gao


Yume ni made mita na sekai


I know what some of it means, My patience is running out, and have to go somewhere...can someone plz help :3|||Alright, I don't understand it, but I could tell right away that it was from an anime. ^_^ You know anime OSTs generally have several translations floating around online, right?


After searching it on Google, I found this translation in the first comment on this blog post: http://kikuchimonji.wordpress.com/2006/1…


Judging from what words I know, the lines of the translation that you're interested in appear to be ...


Mou gaman bakka shiterannai yo iitai koto wa iwanakucha


I just can’t keep it inside


I’ve gotta say what I wanna say


kimi no fighting pose misenai ga yume ni made mita na sekai


Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose


A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams





Sorry I can't be of more help. ^_^|||Should be





Mō gaman bakka shiterannai yo! Iitai koto wa iwanakucha!


Kimi no FAITINGU PŌZU misenakya!


Yume ni made mita yō na sekai~


もう我慢ばっかしてらんないよ!言いたいことは言わなくちゃ!


君のファイティングポーズ見せなきゃ!


夢にまで見たような世界~


"I will NOT just tolerate anymore! I MUST say what I want to say!


You must show your fighting pose!


"A world like the one seen in a dream~"





I hope this helps :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment