Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do you think about my chinese zodiac?

So... My chinese name is: Yuan En Gao... My chinese zodiac is oxen. Read: http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese…


I am quite rageous when angry and stuff. Lol. So whatcha think about oxen and whats your chinese zodiac?|||I like oxen, usually. My sister is an ox and we get along pretty well when we're not being typical sisters, lol.





I'm a wood dog myself, and I think the personality fits me pretty well.|||I hate it. It's a piece of shît.|||Not all born in the ox year are like this.





Characteristics are not just based on the year of birth.





Anyway, don't make it an excuse to be rageous just because you are born in an ox year. Manage your anger.|||oxen? diu lung pok guy hum ga ling u know what the 9 im saying, thats some strong chau hai animal there, lay lo may diu lung lay gor on 9 9 chinese zodiac, sup 9!|||Mine is a tiger (Aquarius) its cool veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool|||I don't like the animals they chose

No comments:

Post a Comment