Friday, November 18, 2011

I just gao an E-Mail asking to up date one of my banking cards information.?

All I could do on yahoo mai was to put it into a spam content. This was evidently a scam to get my private access to my account A scam. Why doesn't yahoo have a category for scam reporting???|||Yahoo has no way to know what you are putting into the spam box.


The addresses are what gets reported and more than one report is needed for it to "learn."


If you get an E-mail that is a scam, then you are responsible for reporting it to Yahoo, by forwarding it to:


spam@yahoo.com|||you will be the one to put that email to your Spam folder. yahoo will not know if that is a spam or not unless you have to put it there or activate your spam folder. block unwanted emails to get into your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment