Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hen GAO xing zhi dao ni hen hao.?

What does it mean in Chinese.please help translate..|||Hi, Harry. I’m Jennifer, an online Chinese teacher from China.





Hěn ɡāoxìnɡ zhīdào nǐ hěnhǎo.


很高兴知道你很好。


I’m very happy to know you are doing well.





Are you interested in learning more daily Chinese expression? I’d love to recommend you a great site which provides all kinds of free Chinese learning materials for language learners such as popular Chinese expressions, Chinese culture stories, sample Chinese tests and so on. You can visit:


http://resources.echineselearning.com/?e… Hope you enjoy reading all the articles they offer.





Please feel free to contact me at Jennifer.zhu@echineselearning.com if you still have any Chinese related questions, I’m always happy to help.|||Chinese character: 很高兴知道你很好

Here's pinyin with the tone marks: hěn gāoxìng zhīdao nǐ hěn hǎo

English translation: I'm glad to know your doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment